Monday, March 31, 2008

Meet Your Team #3

The one and the only (thanks goodness there is just one) ...

1) Full name: David Gregory Puncochar

2) Nick name: Dave, Punc, Handbrake-o (editor's note: Dave would you care to explain this one to the group?)

3) Age: 32
4) Family: Jenny (wife) and Ana (daughter - 5 months)
5) Birthplace: Atlanta Georgia
6) Name one or multiple quirks about yourself: I still like to read the comics on the weekend paper.

7) What is something people who will live communally with for seven days will need to know about you? I sometimes need to take a siesta and I like to shower a lot. But I don't use a "loofa" like Aarne Clow. I just use soap like normal guys. Also…I only have one pair of shorts. You may need to just get used to it.

8) What food makes you gag? Chicken feet.

9) Why do you want to go to Mexico? I want to go back and see those kids from last year. I may be disillusioned, but I believe that by returning we will gain much more trust. With more trust, hopefully we can engage them and love them more deeply and hopefully nudge them towards the cross and to Faith in Christ. Also…I really miss 4 square and speaking Spanish!
Editor's Question: Dave - you aren't single or a teenager ... why do you get to go on this trip?

1 comment:

Jill Brickey said...

Even if he were to explain himself, I don't think an explanation could do Dave justice. I think he's one of those guys you just have to be around to get to know. But man, he is a great guy! I am so glad he is coming back!